As leader of our great Product team, you will manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to product launch and sales ramp up through a continuous cycle of planning, implementing strategies and ongoing evaluation. You will lead the Product Management team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its market. The position also requires to oversee the inbound marketing requirements and the outbound product messaging, manage the execution of the product's roadmap and lead all cross-functional interactions with Development / Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and other departments to drive success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and manage Clear’s product strategy and roadmap.
- Oversee all product-related activities including prioritization, feature definition, user experience, UI/UX and quality
- Manage a team of product managers and designers through on-going coaching matching both product vision and strategy, aligned with the Company strategy and business objectives.
- Work very closely with engineering in executing in alignment with the Product roadmap.
- Lead, define, represent, and communicate Product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables
- Become the key evangelist of the Company’s products.
- 8+ years of relevant product strategy, product leadership in B2B companies preferable at startup companies.
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles, both technical and business.
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions.
- Experience in building and leading high performing product teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in Billing/wholesales - great advantage.
- Successfully implemented data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap.
- Use creativity to solve problems.
- Team player.
- Strategic & creative thinker with the ability to craft go-to-market strategies and campaigns in collaboration with marketing.