We are looking for an excellent Cloud Support engineer to join our growing R&D team. You will have access to modern tools and technologies as you work on Clear’s platform that helps our clients to create smart contracts and settle their open bills with their partners using the Clear Private blockchain network. This is an opportunity to become part of a new startup environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge, and work with some of the best engineers in the industry. If you have a strong background in system administration in cloud environments, we encourage you to apply.
- Manage, automate and maintain customer environments, deployments and configurations
- Troubleshoot and problem solve across platform domain
- Keep up with industry best practices, trends and standards. Identify automation opportunities and designs, and develop automation solutions that improve operations and efficiency
- 3+ years of strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- 3+ years experience in AWS administration in a production environment
- Configuring VPCs, load balancing, auto scale groups, RDS, setting up IAM roles/permissions, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration system (CircleCI)
- Monitoring systems (Grafana, CloudWatch and Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations for testing and production
- Scripting languages skills (Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes micro
- Organized and well acquainted with cloud support methodologies
- Security minded