Our Sales team has a massive challenge maintaining relationships with multiple stakeholders in extremely large enterprises. Our Presales team member has to support the sales efforts by always being super-informed on the standards and requests of the customers, have the knowledge and skills to explain how our tech meets the client's challenges, demo our product and run PoCs. Presales will join important meetings in the sale cycle, deliver excellent presentations and documentation needed in RFPs and RFIs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Team on account strategy, identifying opportunities, and providing sales support by being the trusted advisor for our clients on all things Blockchain, security and enterprise grade features.
- Support Sales team by planning and delivering solution demonstrations and product workshops to potential customers.
- Support the Sales team when responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Be the technical product expert and stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years as a Presales Consultant / Presales Engineer / equivalent.
- Experience with large, multi-national enterprises.
- Team player and excellent people skills.
- Tech-savvy professional, eager to learn new technologies.
- Detail oriented and time management skills.