As a part of our great Team, you will manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to product launch and sales ramp up through a continuous cycle of planning, implementing strategies and ongoing evaluation.
You will lead the Product Management team with a focus on enhancing the definition and growth of the product in its market. The position also requires to oversee the inbound marketing requirements and the outbound product messaging, manage the execution of the product's roadmap and lead all cross-functional interactions with Development / Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and other departments to drive success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees the roles in the product management team, constantly ensures that the functions of these positions are properly and effectively being executed.
- Overseeing the innovation and improvement of the business’s product as well as the day-to-day product activities in such a way that ensures that the product is constantly growing to suit the consumers’ needs.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities that lead to the growth of the product.
- High level of collaboration, works very closely with the engineering team, design, sales, marketing, and other departments to deliver the business’s product into the market.
- Responsible for spearheading investigation and analyses on the product and the product market.
- Responsibility to resolve strategic issues to meet the product’s financial, strategic, and technical goals.
- Additional hard Responsibilities?
Skills and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent in working experience.
- 8-12 years of experience in product management.
- At least 5 years experience in the field of SaaS platforms.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching successful products.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and positive attitude.
- High level of analytical and quantitative skills.
- Visionary and high integrity, consistent in their work, and who has clear and visible set values.
- Additional hard Requirements (Sketch, PS, etc.)