We are looking for Delivery managers to oversee every aspect of the delivery process and the entire product shipping. You will also coordinate delivery team members, routes, and budgets to facilitate large shipments of products, materials, and goods. Join our talented team and be part of a big mission!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and drive the success of multiple enterprise customer implementations at a time.
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT and Shared Services.
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering and Professional Services to achieve customer success.
- Design, configure, test, troubleshoot, train customers on, and migrate to production a customer’s solution.
- Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects.
- Contribute to the development of Professional Service’s methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience implementing enterprise software for customers.
- 3+ years of project management, demonstrates strong project and change management experience.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively mediate conflict and influence business stakeholders.
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations.
- Solves problems methodologically and skillfully.
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems.
- Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles.