Duties and Responsibilities
- Help drive the expansion strategy in collaboration with the company leadership
- Study opportunities in new industries, Identify prospects’ key questions and pain-points, analyze competition and market potential
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry consortiums, leading companies and entrepreneurs in the new industries we target and the top experts in the field
- Assist managing the initial proof-of-concepts initiation in new industries, working closely with the companies product design team to map key business processes that should be tackled with our product
- Produce top-notch presentations and materials to pitch our concept to high ranking executives in multiple industries and deliver follow-up materials to answer the industry needs
- Manage reporting to management and board on expansion to new industries
Skills and Requirements
- Excellent English speaker- a must!
- Experienced in strategic consulting, corporate strategy, business development or venture capital at 2+ years
- Strong analytical skills, to use market research, sales data and financial reports to present opportunities
- Proven ability in communicating with top-level executives and understanding of complex enterprise environments
- Excellent writing skills, amazing at creating executive presentations and enterprise-grade documents.
- A passion and understanding of the fintech landscape, cryptography or blockchain - a serious advantage :)